http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, January 26, 2008

What is subspace?

its a term that you hear quite often in BDSM related chats and websites....

its made up of two elements, physical, and emotional....firstly , and as they say in all naff shampoo commercials,
...... "here comes the science bit ".....


Endorphins.... are natural pain killing substances found in the human brain. The name comes from endogenous (meaning within) and morphine (morphine being a pain killer).

Stress and pain are the two most common factors leading to the release of endorphins. Endorphins interact with the opiate receptors in the brain to reduce our perception of pain, having a similar action to drugs such as morphine and codeine.

In addition to decreased feelings of pain, secretion of endorphins leads to feelings of euphoria, modulation of appetite, release of sex hormones, and enhancement of the immune response.

With high endorphin levels, we feel less pain and fewer negative effects of stress. Endorphins have been suggested as modulators of the so-called "runner's high" that athletes achieve with prolonged exercise.

science bit over .... *smiles*


add the above to heightened sexual arousal, and sexual stimulation and basically the brain gets confused....it shouts out is this pain or is this pleasure i`m experiencing ??

eventually the two blurr and your brain lifts you out of it.....you feel detached and yet there....you are in subspace and totally in the hands of the person who took you there.....


ok....what is subspace to me?.....I dont feel those physical things that my sub is experiencing...I feel something alltogether more emotional.....and its the time I want to be most alert and caring....

I discovered that there are three very strong urges inside me, they vary in intensity, and the order in which they drive my actions...to be brief....

> to have my mark on my sub, to show her , myself and the whole world that she belomgs to me, and I to her...

> to use her, in a totally sexual way, she is my property and there for my pleasure.

> here is where we come back to subspace.....my need to love her, care for her...cradle the little girl inside her,in my arms, to protect her with my very life..

when she is in subspace, if I choose I can bring her back to me...and lead her back into subspace again....I can do anything I please to her....she has lost herself into my hands completely... I cherish this moment more than anything, it gives me something I have ever felt before....

......she and I have past through the noise...past through the moans, we have taken ourselves through her flesh, caressed her heart, danced in the misty swirls of her mind....and we have entered a quiet place.......
we have stood soul facing soul and we have embraced all that we are, in each others arms......

I will never forget the first time I led my sub by the hand into her subspace, I felt closer to another human being than I have ever felt in my life...and I could not love her more , even if I wanted to....


what comes next you may ask?......eventually either by design or nature, your sub will start to `come down`....its a strange time....confusing too in a way....every sub will be completely different in the way she `comes down`....SHE NEEDS YOU RIGHT NOW...more than you can imagine, here is where YOU show your love and caring.....here is where you show yourself what kind of Dom/Master you are.

its not for me to talk about ways in which one sub or any other might `come down` it is a VERY personal thing......but I will tell you how I feel and what I do.

I do not, or would not, leave her for one second, my preference is to hold her gently....cuddle her tight....talk calmly to her, kiss her....bring her back to me and into the arms of the man who loves her very deeply.....I will stay that way for as long as it takes......if she falls asleep in my arms, then I will still hold her close,untill she wakes.

You will know when she is back with you, *smiles*......enjoy the moment, it is worth everything..

...the above are my words,my thoughts,and my feelings..take them how you will,
it does not change me or who I am.... © Strider@bound-in-consent.co.uk


DO NOT ABUSE THE TRUST YOU ARE GIVEN, EARN IT EVERY DAY.

No comments: