http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Not Bitter Anymore...

As I was cleaning up, i saw an inlay of Jill Sobule's album Happy Town. Just it, no tape...(yes, a tape...college days?) Well, her hit "Bitter" made me bought the album back then. I was singing it too much, my college barkadas would probably just wanted to kill me. I loved that song!

Where's the tape then? well, i lost it. It's all coming back to me now. I left it at the cab one time when i asked the cabby to put it on. See? Too much of everything is not really good.

I was with my friends, i was infront of the cab and just gettin' high. When we reached SM, we just got off, without the tape. Yes, i forgot it. And thank you to my dear friends, who also didn't remind.

I felt miserable that time. Jeesh, i lost a tape and it seemed the world was falling apart. Well, i owned the song. Losing it, was like losing Jill Sobule, as a friend, too. Haha! Hmmm, gets me thinkin'...if i ever lost a cd now, would i be equally affected like that? Well, not Enya's CDs, please...she's one of those singers i buy the originals.

I was (am still) a big fan of pirated CD's though, and i wouldn't hide that fact...who wouldn't love it? Hard to find songs, compiled! Best collections ever produced by looters. Well, with the emergence of songs, MP3 downloadable with just searches and clicks from the net, i'm pretty much done with the pirated CDs era. Yes, this is piracy too, but in a different level. Now, i'm the pirate. Haha!

By the way, with the song BITTER of Jill Sobule, I was singing and shouting MOUTH by Merril Bainbridge too... "When i kiss your mouth, i wanna taste it...Turn you upside down, don't wanna waste it..." Jeesh, the music is so lesbian. Haha!

No comments: