http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, September 14, 2007

Do I need to bother?

Why do we bother sometimes? Seriously...I give up trying...Actually, I just give up.

To get my mind off things at the moment, i'm preoccupying myself with discovering tunes, specifically of female singer-songwriters... and oh, by the way, i already finished listening to all Zafra's podcasts (www.viloria.com/jessica-zafra-podcast).

I love these songs at this specific moment... What You're Made Of by Lucie Silvas, Sunny Road by Emilia Torrini, Hallelujia's Allison Crowe version (i just don't know right now if she owns this song, i heard this from a guy in the L-word Soundtrack though), Clear the Area by Imogen Heap, River of Life by Heaver Nova, Way With Words by Allie Moss, Under my Skin by Rachael Yamagata, Superstar by Tegan and Sarah, and Cosmia by Joanna Newsom (yes, she's a freak that's why she falls in freak folk genre) and well liking her, you need not judge me...Haha!

Okay, be back in a jif... gotta change my fave playlist in ipod. And well, my favorite Missy Higgins and Regina Spektor's tunes, stay of course. Love 'em both...tata for now!

No comments: