http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Finally found it!

I wanted to believe that there's practically a song or couple of songs that bring us to childhood days. With my bro, it's the Carribean Disco Show by Lobo. Oh yeah, the "Day me say day me say day me say day me say day me say day-O" song. Everytime he hears it, he grins and claims his childhood once again.

In my case, it's NEVER MIND by Colours. "Never mind her, Never mind her. We'll sweep the night away"... Been searchin' thru the net, hopin' that I could stream it and listen to it once more. Even in forums I read, some admit that this is indeed a hard-to-find song...(Good to know i'm not alone in this world).

And one fateful evening, just in passing, I asked a friend to help me out with my perpetual searching. After hours of sending me thousand of links of music sites and blogs, tada! she found something in imeem that works! (I searched it there, didn't find it. Imeem doesn't like me much, I concluded) Doesn't matter to me now, i have it. Just the link, though, but it's good as gold. Thanks, Racqs!

And well, even before that, i already tried Limewire, but it's not there. Already asked three users of it, same thing, no results. Now, my search is on again. Hearing this song gives me hope. Haha!

Any tip where i can download this song? Or if you want good karma, you can send it to me if you happen to have it. For now, for those who doesn't know what i'm talking about...here it is:



And don't worry, I already dropped a message to the one who posted it there. I just doubt if he frequents imeem, he barely got songs in there and profiles not even updated.

Wookies...tata for now!

No comments: