http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dory and Me

I was organizing my stuff when i saw my Finding Nemo cd. When the movie first came came out, i got couple of texts from my friends saying that the Dory character in the movie is sooo ME. I was actually surprised coz the friends who texted me don't know each other. Secondly, i could never relate myself to being a fish.

I watched the movie. So well, what can i say? Dory is a hilarious blue tang who suffers from short term memory loss, voiced by Ellen De Generes...so well, i am actually flattered.

Though, it also occured to me that; it's also my friends' subtle way to tell me that i'm so forgetful, that i manage to forget things, important dates, or meet ups with them. That either I always come late (coz they remind me late Ü), or i just don't show up at all, coz i completely forgotten about it.

But well, i'm the best keeper of secret, don't you think? Feel secured that your secret will be kept hidden from others or known only by you and me; coz i would really forgot what you indeed told me. Haha!

So, this is me:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We got the same smile but i got more teeth.

No comments: