http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, October 1, 2007

"You can't change the world, but you can change the life of a child..."

Just last August, I decided to sponsor a child under World Vision. That was my gift to myself. At 30, I have given myself a gift of responsibility.

We can just call my child's name, Che. She's already 7 years old. For now, all i have is her picture and some little details about her. What's good about the program, is that you can visit your sponsored child, if you want to. You can also correspond to her, to see how she's doing in her school, or with her everyday life.

I am trying to schedule my visit to Che as early as now. Christmas is fast approaching and that is probably the best time to see her. I can't wait to meet her.

For anyone who's interested in Child Sponsorship, please visit their website:
http://www.worldvision.org.ph. Or contact the Donor Service Hotline at (632) 372-7777. They would be happy to accomodate all your inquiries regarding your sponsorship. You may also fax the Donor Service at (632) 374-7660 or send a text message at mobile no.0917-8664824. You may also e-mail them at wv_phil@wvi.org. For other World Vision queries, please contact (632)374-7618 up to 28. For P450 monthly or P5,400 annually, you are already able to sponsor 1 child.

No comments: